For the everyday inspirations
; never let your mind stop you from having a good time

Thursday 29 March 2012

THINspiration


You know you have to start gym-ing when you can't fit into the pair of jeans you bought only 4 months ago.
We all want to feel good about ourselves and be able to say 'hey sexy' to our reflection in the mirror. I've been procrastinating working out for MONTHS but recently stumbled upon this blog which got me inspired to achieve the perfect body and also a reason to get fit. After all, the sun is shining and summer is not that far away!..time to get bikini ready

P.S : Want some workout tips or exercises to focus on certain areas of your body? I found this handy "exercise finder" to get all my workout needs. :) 


2 comments:

  1. you just made me feel SUPERRRR guilty for having archie's for lunch :( CANDICE SWANEPOEL HOT DANMNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. boyfriend cooked me breakfast while i was posting this..even MORE guilty!

    ReplyDelete